- Calories: 85
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 70mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1g
Restaurant Style Guacamole Recipe
This homemade guacamole recipe is a sure-fire crowd pleaser. For your next football party, try this easy, healthy dip that can be made in minutes.
- 3 avocados, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 small plum tomato, diced fine
- 3/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp diced jalapeño peppers from jar
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- In a large bowl, place the avocados. Add the remaining ingredients. With a large fork, smash the avocados and stir the ingredients until you reach desired consistency. Refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, for 1 hour, or until chilled.
Recipe courtesy Kaela Carpenter, www.cookinandkickin.com
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2016 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010